Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

BBQ Chicken Mexi Chopped Salad

Ok so I'm not the best photographer, but this salad really was delicious!  Adam and I absolutely LOVED it and it's so nice knowing the ingredients of the dressing since it's homemade. 

We grilled BBQ chicken the night before and saved a huge extra breast, so I used that in the salad.  You could also toss some rotisserie in some BBQ sauce to throw in the salad too.

This is a salad, so use the ingredients however you'd like.  I'm just going to tell you what I put in it.

Mini heirloom tomatoes
Corn
Black Beans
Shallots
1 1/2 Breasts BBQ grilled chicken
Mixed greens
Shredded lowfat cheddar cheese
1 Chopped and seeded jalepeno
Handful of crushed lime tortilla chips

Dressing:

Puree 1/2 Avocado, 1/2 Cup Plain Greek yogurt, juice of 1 lime, 1 Tbsp cilantro.

YUM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment