Search This Blog

Thursday, June 13, 2019

Courtney's "Famous in the Neighborhood" Cauliflower Mash


I've tried this many many many times, and I think I've just about perfected it.  Here is my go-to:

Ingredients:

1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
1/2 Cup cream cheese
1 Tbsp butter
2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
2 Tbsp chives
1 Tbsp (or to taste) truffle salt

Method:

Using a steamer, steam the cauliflower in the chicken or vegetable broth until tender.  Drain.  Add cream cheese and butter to the cauliflower, blend with an immersion blender until creamy.  Stir in the truffle salt, and top with chopped chives. 

This is a great dish to make ahead, put in a casserole dish, then bake at 350 for 30 minutes to warm, and then top with chives.  Enjoy!  Let me know if you love it as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment