Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Pork and Cabbage Tacos




This came together randomly, after I slow cooked a pork butt.  I decided to use the leftovers for tacos.  Can I say that this combination of flavors was so impressive, I ate them last night and am already craving them today.  Make these.  Then tell me what you think!

Toast and set aside 4 hard shell tacos.

In a bowl, mix together 1 cup shredded cabbage mix (I use Trader Joe's) and toss with juice of 1 lime, 1 large chopped green onion, and salt and pepper.

In a separate bowl, mix together 1/2 cup nonfat plain greek yogurt with 1 Tbsp chili lime seasoning (also from TJ's....warning....this is mostly all from TJ's!)

Stuff the tacos with yogurt sauce, pork, cabbage, sliced avocado, and top with Trader Joe's jalepeno sauce and optional grated cojita cheese.

PHENOMENAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment