Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Veggie Wrap

Since I can no longer eat deli meat (during the pregnancy), this has been my go-to lunch!  I get all my raw veggies, it fills me up, and its easy and delicious!  Feel free to alter the veggies to your liking.  This is just how I like it!

Makes 1 Wrap

Ingredients:

1 Tofuyan Low-Carb Wrap (from Publix)
1 Slice Lacey-Swiss (Lowfat swiss from Publix deli)
2 Tbsp yellow mustard
1/2 Cup mixed greens
1 Tbsp chopped green onions
2 Tbsp chopped mixed bell peppers
2 Tbsp chopped cucumber
2 Tbsp shredded carrots
1 Tbsp chopped hot banana peppers
1 Small tomato, chopped
2 Tbsp deli dressing (or Italian dressing)

Layer all ingredients on the wrap and wrap it up!  I purchase packages of already chopped mixed bell peppers, green onions, and the bag of shredded carrots to save time.  You can find them in the produce section at Publix.

No comments:

Post a Comment